Appendix (attached to Announcement N0. 105 /ĐT-KHĐT)
INFORMATION ABOUT THE QC KENTEI PILOT EXAM (GRADE 4) IN VIETNAM
- Exam date and exam location
- Tentative exam date: June 19, 2022
- Exam location: Hanoi, Vietnam (exam venue will be announced 6 weeks prior to the exam date)
- Officials and those who are in charge of quality control/quality management in organizations/businesses.
- Any individual interested in.
- Registration fee
- Pilot exam fee: FREE
- The examinees shall bear the travel, accommodation and other personal expenses
- Number of examinees
- Number of examinees in this Pilot Exam: maximum 100 examinees (Register now, space is limited)
- Criteria of selecting:
- Acceptance of applications shall be on FIRST COME- FIRST SERVE basis (maximum 2 candidates/ organization)
- Priority is given to 50 candidates who register from Japanese companies in Vietnam and 50 candidates from other businesses in Vietnam.
- Priority is given to candidates from various types of businesses in different regions in Vietnam for the promotion purpose.
- Study materials
- Candidates can refer to JSA QC KENTEI Grade 4 materials at:
- Online registration
Examinees who pass the exam will be granted QC KENTEI Grade 4 Certificates issued by a joint board of JSA, JUSE and QTC.